Monday, January 19, 2009

faIth

Today I was working on my message for Snowscape (winter student retreat). I will be speaking on "What is Faith?" Sounds real easy because I have given a one liner answer so many times about faith, q definition of faith, and dealing with that we do with our faith (read James 2). Real easy when it is a conversation with someone. But, when you have to write a message for students it makes it a bit more difficult. I usually find writing messages very easy but this is one of those times that it took more out of me. I loved writing it, learned a ton, and I am very excited to speak about it.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. (ESV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home