Monday, January 5, 2009

baCk fRom tHe hoLidaYs

2 weeks later, 2 flight delays due to weather, 1 hotel room in Detroit, 2,588 miles (flying and driving), 2 different states, 2 different families, 2 different Christmas parties, a New Years Eve Party (which was hanging out with family), and starting another exciting year with my amazing wife Sarah, and now I am finally back in New York. Wow, what a great vacation but also what a busy one. But, it is the new year which means new beginnings, new opportunities, new surprises, and new memories. I hope for those of you that read this blog that you can become a part of some of great memories to come! That is it for now because I need to get back to load of work that awaits me. Check out this picture that sums up my Christmas (a picture of my cousins baby and I) and check out a website adventure I am going to start up (still in the making but it is almost complete) www.mydigitalbusinesscard.com .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home