Tuesday, November 11, 2008

loOkiNg fOr sUn iN thE rAin

Currently in my life I am learning a ton about patience, faithfulness, and seeking after God. Some days it feels like I am outside in the cold, cloudy weather, and I am having rain pour down on me and I just can't seem to find shelter (which is much like the weather in syracuse anyway). But I am realizing in life that you have to have rain clouds at certain times in life to really be able to enjoy the sun. I pray and hope for the sun shine but I know that God is working on me in the rain and sculpting me into a more beautiful piece of his creation.

I love you God and thank you for the faithfulness you have to me. Please help me in the rain storm to have peace, comfort, understanding, and when the sun shine comes I will praise you for it. Also, let your will be done and not my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home