Monday, December 1, 2008

tHe roAd ahEad

I am back from Vacation! WOW, what an amazing Thanksgiving I had with family, praise God. It was definitely a time needed to getaway from everything at work, relax, spend time with Sarah, and just do a ton of nothing. But, with that behind me I now have to bust my butt over the next few weeks to get rolling with everything. The youth group does an amazing community Christmas Party and we are hoping that we have the same success as we did last year (Around 500 people). Plus, it allows us to raise some money to help students towards their SnowScape account (a winter retreat we take in Jan.) www.easternhills.org

SideNote: I bought a guitar hero controller so that I can mod it and get it to actually play music. (I have succeeded so far to get it to play a few notes but soon it will be a masterpiece.) Here is a real nerdy guy who moded his guitar. HA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home