Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tO loNg siNcE mY laSt bloG

Well, it has been a while since I have blogged but life has been crazy. Our church is involved in an amazing organization this Christmas called Advent Conspiracy. It is bringing awareness to the lack of clean water in the world and instead of being a part of the nation that spends 540 billion dollars a year at Christmas and think differently. Instead of buying your kids an x-box make a coupon book for movie nights, favorite cooked meal, etc. It's awesome and check it out! Also, Sarah and I are so excited that we get to make a trip out to Peoria this Christmas. We do not get to see my parents very often and when we do it is a blast. Very excited and I feel like I need a break right now! Church life gets so crazy around Christmas and after Christmas we have a youth winter retreat. Well, got to get back to work because I have so much to do before I leave. Peace Out and Merry Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home