Wednesday, October 8, 2008

baCk fRom chiCagO

Sarah and I just got back from a short vacation from Chicago and Peoria! WOW, we had such a blast hanging out with family. We love our families very much and it is always hard to leave them behind. Usually we are ready to come back to New York but this time it would have been nice to stick around for a couple more days(might have to do with I have not seen my family since April). But we are back and back to work reality. Wouldn't it be sweet if there was a job and all you did was go on vacations (Oh yeah, its called working for the travel channel--HA)!
I realized how God has blessed Sarah and I so much with our families. Not that we have the perfect life or perfect parents but we do have a perfect God! Well, time to get back to doing some more work. Hoping to put some pic's up here soon of our trip.

SIDE NOTE: We played bingo with my grandma--IT ROCKED!!!! And I won!!! WOO WOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home