Tuesday, September 9, 2008

busYneSs

Well lately I have been crazy busy; life, work, everything! But the greatest thing about it all is that I am enjoying it. My job is fun (get to hang out with students), I love my wife so much and we laugh a ton together, and everything else just seems to be insane. I get up in the morning and am excited! PRAISE GOD! Coming up Sarah and I are getting a chance to go to Chicago and see my family. So excited! We are going to get to spend a few hours downtown just Sarah and I hanging out in the city we fell in love with each other. Then our journey down to Peoria will begin for a fews day- getting to see family, new babies, and just have a blast! WOO WOO Hope everyone else is doing well for everyone!

Also- Read this book-- MADE TO STICK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home