Thursday, September 18, 2008

a moRniNg oF enCourAgemEnT

I woke up this morning to go to a mens bible study. WOW! I was really encouraged to see some men of God waking up early to study the word together. But they where also real men. Not some over Christian guys, they are men who struggle, men who have it rough, men who just run after God through whatever they are going through. Real men of God! Hopefully, I can get up a 5 a.m. every Thursday to make this venture. I will have to say it was hard getting up and not staying their sleeping next to my wife in a warm bed and a cold room. Love You Beautiful!

James 3:13 "Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom." (Bold added for emphasis)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home