Wednesday, September 17, 2008

eNerGy

I usually enjoy working out but that time typically comes after the hour of 5 p.m. This morning my wife's class was canceled and we hung out for a while and then she looked at me and said, "want to work out". I said. "of course lets do this." We got in the car and headed off to the YMCA. We worked out for 30 min, got in the car to come back, she got ready for school, I got ready for work and I will have to say that I have tons of energy right now. Usually at this point I am tired and ready to take a huge nap. I never thought that moving around for 30 min. this morning could have helped me this much. I might be making this a new routine! Oh NO- I might be turning into a morning person!!! YIKES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home