Tuesday, September 2, 2008

paiD hoLiDayS aNd moRe

I just want to say that I love paid holidays!!! WOO WOO

As I look into the future my friend Jerod is about to be married- holy crap! Which is very exciting because he will also be moving to Pittsburgh, Pa. Which will make him the closest family/friends that Sarah and I will have(still 5 hours away). But as I look at airline tickets at Kayak I just get mad. Why don't they lower airfair or atleast lower it for the small towns of America! So, if you find a super cheap flight from Central, NY to Evansville, IN- please let me know. Besides that Sarah and I might have an opportunity to go to Chicago and Peoria for a fews days--which would be totally awesome! We both love Chicago very much- we feel in love there, got engaged, and so much more. It has also been a long time since we have been able to visit the family. Well, time to go watch some high schoolers kcik some soccer butt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home