Saturday, August 9, 2008

alL oF tHe exCitMeNt

Over the past month of July and the beginning of August my life has been so busy. Today is the first day that I have nothing planned, preparing for something that is planned, or going out of town. PRAISE GOD! After the missions trip I came home and prepared for family coming on that Saturday. Which was not bad just still busy. The family has come and gone- bitter sweet. When you put 7 people in a one bedroom apartment personalities defiantly come to life. We had some tiffs but we also had some crazy laughing moments. It would be so cool to have family closer so that we could go out to dinner, simply watch tv, and/or hang out. We all have seasons of life and this on right now is for Sarah and I to be here in New York and develope our own family.

Note: Did anyone watch the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. Because HOLY CRAP!!! I have never seen a presentation like it in my entire life. It had to deal with a ton of technology but so many people where involved. There was a point that I thought everything was being run by hydraulic lifts but in reality it was all people. Check out some of the footage I found on youtube if you missed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home