Monday, June 9, 2008

aN aMaziNg oPporTuniTy

This summer the worship team has been asked by Karazim Ministries to go to the Bahamas and lead worship during a conference they are having. I am so excited to get to do this. Events like this allow me to know that God is using my full gifts that he has given me. It makes me excited and very passionate to do things like this. I love production, big events, and crazy situations. Because in the end God just pulls it all together for something amazing and beautiful. Please pray for us as we are going to embark on this amazing journey. Prayer Request: Safe Travel, Spiritual Unity, Spiritual Warfare, Financial Support, our Equipment makes it safe and in working order, that someone will step up to drive our equipment down to Florida, the hearts of the people of the Bahamas, and that each member of the team will be seeking God everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home