Monday, May 12, 2008

tHe insanItY oF trAveL wiLl beGiN shOrtLy

On thursday I am getting to go to Ohio to see one of my greatest friends get married. I am so excited! This will be the first time I have seen my guy friends from college since my wedding. The weekend is going to be insane, full of laughing, and us being crazy. I am very excited! Also, Sarah is going to get to go home for a few days while I do pre-wedding stuff (rehearsal dinner, hang out with friends, etc.). Which is awesome since she has not been home since Christmas. Then after the wedding we get to go back a couple weekends later to go visit her Dad for his birthday. This month is going to be an awesome month visiting family and friends!!! Praise God for them. If you think about praying for safe travel, that Justin's wedding/ marriage will be blessed by God, and we can have so much fun with the family and friend's God has blessed us with. Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home