Friday, May 2, 2008

mY weEk

This week has been an interesting week for myself. We had a high school girls life taken by a Fire this past weekend, a family member was lied to about a job offer (which he found out while they were sitting with him singing the papers, he did not sign), a good friend of my lost his car in an accident, and a girl I new at Moody was killed by riding her bike home from school. I have been really just thinking about how much of a gift life is and how short it is. God has us all here for a certain amount of time and for a purpose. I take advantage of how fragile life is. I have been reflecting and really just talking with God about his sovereignty. I mean that girl was going to visit her family (who just moved back from Romania) and her boyfriend was going to propose to her. It is a crazy world out there. God I praise you for being sovereign but please help the grieving families during this time and your name be glorified in everything. Remember- only God knows when our time is up here on earth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home