Sunday, March 23, 2008

baCk fRom ilLinOis

I am back from the wonderful state of Illinois. Sarah and I were able to go and suprise my mom on Monday. My dad picked us up from the airport, drove us home, we just walked in and said "HI". At that point my mom gasped and then began to cry. It was an amazing surprise, I love surprises, and was pulled off very well. We continued the week with hanging out, eating, some shopping, then eating some more, and were able to spend time with extended family (and I got to see my best friend Joel). I praise God for family and how he has blessed me with such an amazing one. I really do believe that it is Biblical to not be away from your family for an extended period. {Now, that does not mean that Sarah and I plan on moving back anytime soon in the near future. But I do feel that someday we will be moving closer to home.} How have you prayed for your family lately? Also, praise God for Easter because this was the final sacrifice for our sins! Have an AMAZING DAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Stvan said...

Sounds like you had a good trip Jon! I'll see you on Wednesday my friend!

March 23, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home