Thursday, March 6, 2008

selFiSgneSs

I always wonder if selfishness of the human life came after the fall or maybe it is the sin of selfishness came after the fall. I was talking with some people at friendly's the other night and we all talked about how we are terrible listeners. After talking about it, throughout the whole night we all interrupted, changed topic, or genuinely did not care about what was being said. All which was not by accident. Simon (from America idol) always talks about how deep down inside everyone only cares about themselves. I think he is correct. We are depraved sinners who only care about us. I believe that the human race suffocates themselves because of selfishness. It destroys friendships, marriages, families, etc. I know that I am a selfish person and I know I need to work on it. The first step is listening and caring. We can all listen but when you do not do both the equation dies. Who will you listen and care for this week/month/life? I know who I am picking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home