Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tHe baHaMaS

Well as some of you might know on Feb 16-23 I was in the Bahamas partnering with Karazim ministries. The week was incrediable and God showed up. He showed Himself to me many times but one in particular sticks out in my mind currently. We did food disctirbution one day while we were there and Sarah and I were told to go out into the little communities and inform people that we had rice, hotdogs, etc. As we were walking a bunch of kids showed up, one girl came over, grabbed my hand and gave me the biggest hug. She didn't know who I was or why I was there but she new that I would love her. That is what God is all about. Showing His love to others! So, many of the children are love deprived because their parents do not know how to love and I hope and pray that it will not be passed down to these children. God did some amazing things on the trip! Pray for the amazing people of the Bahamas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home