Sunday, January 20, 2008

iT's bEeN a wHiLe

So it has been a while since my last post! But life is great and has been supper crazy- getting back from the holiday, planning snowscape, snowscape, playing catch up, and now I am back! Which I know life will not be totally normal! Sarah and I are looking in to getting a new apartment- which means we would move in Feburary- but we are also going on a missions trip in the 2nd to last week of Feburary. So, not sure how it will happen- only GOD does! Life could get super crazy.

God is doing some amazing things in the youth group. HE SHOWED UP over snowscape and really challenged the students. I am hoping this will start the revolution I have been praying for. God is good- all the time, All the time- God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home