Thursday, November 15, 2007

mY nEw adVentUre

So I am starting on a new adventure of trying out my own business (this is a part-time thing and I am still a full time youth pastor). The idea comes from that small churches are stuggling to stay up with the culture on the internet. It costs a lot to get good web-pages, design, and other print media made. And ussually a church with 2 pastors cannot hire a media arts director or pay a company $5,000-30,000 for a good web site. This is where I come in!!! Basic Church Marketing is for the little guy, the one who struggles, the guy that most people leave out and see as not very effective. The little guy just needs some help You should check out the site www.basicchurchmarketing.com (I am having some server trouble at the moment but it should be up in a few days) Tell me what you think! I have not started advertising yet, so if you find a need to have edits let me know//esp. in the grammer department!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We pull websites from space and give them to you!"

this is a sweet idea JBird

November 16, 2007 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 17, 2007 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"www.jonmattandjloudomainnames.com[<--doesn't exist]...WE PULL THE DOMAINS RIGHT FROM OUTER SPACE A GIVE 'EM TO YOU CHEAP!!"

we should do it...if we figure out how to grab domains from space...

Ok...back to reality. I really like the idea of your site...tell me when it's up and I'll link to it from mine.

November 17, 2007 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home