Tuesday, April 21, 2009

reFinIng tHe daRk

I went to go visit my family in Ohio this weekend. Wow, what an amazing, refreshing, exciting time. Sarah and I visited a church on Sunday, CedarCreek. It was done with excellence, the service was very relevant, and it had good foundational speaking. The speaker over the weekend talked about trials. Something I have heard 100's of times but it still pierced my heart. He talked about how without darkness, fruit would not be able to produce abundantly. Without trials, hard times, and difficulties we would not be able to produce the amazing fruits of the spirit. Yes, hard times are hard! But without those refining moments in our life we would be basic people. For those of you who are going through a hard time make sure that you are in prayer, reading the word, and running after God. God knows what he is doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home